Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin 1.3 Update Release

BadBoyBill

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see a HyperSpin 1.4 request thread but I have a simple request.

in HyperHQ can it be set so that the text fields for Folders be set so that manual typing can be done.

Alot of times I'll will change stuff up and all i have to do is change one small letter. But I can't do it manually. I have to go through the pain that is going through a Windows Dialog through 10 folders to select the new folder. Hope that makes sense

Xagesz out

I've always been curious why you can change the settings for wheel text, like color, style, and size, but can't change the settings for the Game Text with HyperHQ

Settings/MAME.ini - Game Text settings

[Game Text]
game_text_active=true
show_year=true
show_manf=true
show_description=true
text_color1=0xffffff
text_color2=0x808080
stroke_color=0x000000
text_font=Style2
text1_textsize=26
text1_strokesize=7
text1_x=32
text1_y=610
text2_textsize=36
text2_strokesize=8
text2_x=30
text2_y=640[/Code]

First off, thanks so much for this update, the MP4 support makes a world of difference! I am running into a bug of some sort... whenever I try and enter a wheel it just reloads the main menu. It also pauses everything whenever I hit the Esc or Q buttons to exit, pressing them a second time resumes everything.. (I'm using the default key layout)

I'm running Windows 7 x64 and just barely updated to Flash 11. I imagine I just need to update something else, a pointer would be appreciated. Thanks!

First off, thanks so much for this update, the MP4 support makes a world of difference! I am running into a bug of some sort... whenever I try and enter a wheel it just reloads the main menu. It also pauses everything whenever I hit the Esc or Q buttons to exit, pressing them a second time resumes everything.. (I'm using the default key layout)

I'm running Windows 7 x64 and just barely updated to Flash 11. I imagine I just need to update something else, a pointer would be appreciated. Thanks!

You missing something, like a DB etc.. Post your logs. Also, the Q & S keys are part of Hyperlaunch and can be changed if you find yourself hitting them on accident

Plug in some speakers if you don't have any plugged in. That will correct it.

You missing something, like a DB etc.. Post your logs. Also, the Q & S keys are part of Hyperlaunch and can be changed if you find yourself hitting them on accident

It actually fixed itself... nothing really changed, didn't reboot or anything. Maybe it just took a while for the flash update to go into effect.

Just an update, I have seen a few of the issues you guys posted and will be working on them. In the mean time I am putting up an update right now that has only one change and this is one you will like ALOT.

HyperSpin 1.3.1

Changes:

Much improved start up time. No more waiting like 5 seconds for HS to start.

Wow, thank you sir! this new feature helps me and many here even more in making the ultimate pro cabinet, since I'm stripping my pc completely of windows, so it can boot right into hyperspin, awesome :)

Just an update, I have seen a few of the issues you guys posted and will be working on them. In the mean time I am putting up an update right now that has only one change and this is one you will like ALOT.

HyperSpin 1.3.1

Changes:

Much improved start up time. No more waiting like 5 seconds for HS to start.

Tried restarting my computer and redownloading 1.3.1, something is defiantly up. Everything seems more laggy now other than the startup video (which wasn't a problem for me anyways in 1.3).

Edit: Actually, going back to 1.3 I did notice the 5 sec or so startup time for hyperspin. However, in 1.3.1 while it boots up fast, everything within hyperspin seems laggy :/

Well the 1.3.1 isn't fully official, let me know if you guys can tell any difference in startup time vs general feel, it it makes things slower then I can pull it and revert back or fork off in 2 directions releasing 2 HS' at a time, this change isn't something I can't have you guys set in settings

Well the 1.3.1 isn't fully official, let me know if you guys can tell any difference in startup time vs general feel, it it makes things slower then I can pull it and revert back or fork off in 2 directions releasing 2 HS' at a time, this change isn't something I can't have you guys set in settings
Hi, startup time is faster compared to the previous version, but I just tested the mame wheel and spinning the wheel lags a great deal when switching games, i even noticed a quick freeze and then the wheel seemed to quickly skip two games while i was trying to choose a game, this is probably cause it's lagging.

Just went back to 1.3, yes, slower startup time, but the wheel runs smooth again.

Archived