Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin 1.3 Update Release

BadBoyBill

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Circo replied to my question, but my post disappeared. Anyway, the I'm having trouble with the NES 480p videos displaying corrupt video within the default NES theme in HS. The sound is fine, and they play just fine outside of Hyperspin. Any suggestions?

I tried 1.3 and 1.3.1 and neither one seemed to work right with my UltraStik 360 joysticks. Back to 1.2 for me until it can be worked out, but really looking forward to the upgrade. Thank you for the effort!

Mine is the same way. But I can't go back, because I deleted all my flv videos and replaced with mp4s. Hopefully it can get resolved soon. Looking forward to this upgrade.

I have a question for all the guys running the u360's and having issues, because I want to get some myself soon when the rotary addon comes out finally. Can't you guys use a program like xpadder or something to use in HS? This way you don't even have to enable joystick support in HyperQ, just use keyboard support?

I really don't want to revert to 1.2 if I get u360's. 1.3 seems alot smoother on my cab and the quality/ framerate of the mp4's trump flv big time.

I have a question for all the guys running the u360's and having issues, because I want to get some myself soon when the rotary addon comes out finally. Can't you guys use a program like xpadder or something to use in HS? This way you don't even have to enable joystick support in HyperQ, just use keyboard support?

I really don't want to revert to 1.2 if I get u360's. 1.3 seems alot smoother on my cab and the quality/ framerate of the mp4's trump flv big time.

A friend of mine just suggested that to me. I'm going to try it out and get back to you.

I posted this in the hypersync section, but may have more exposure in here. Hope it's ok...

I've upgraded to the .mp4 vids and HS 1.3 on both my machines. All videos play fine on one machine, but they ALL glitch in the other (my main lounge htpc). They are all blocky, like 1cm square blocks, and grey/silver and flashing.

I'm stumped as to why this is happening. i have lav filters installed on both machines as i use mediaportal as my frontend on my main htpc...

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: all vids play perfect on mpc-hc, but all vids glitch in HS. I tried both 1.3 and 1.31...

I posted this in the hypersync section, but may have more exposure in here. Hope it's ok...

I've upgraded to the .mp4 vids and HS 1.3 on both my machines. All videos play fine on one machine, but they ALL glitch in the other (my main lounge htpc). They are all blocky, like 1cm square blocks, and grey/silver and flashing.

I'm stumped as to why this is happening. i have lav filters installed on both machines as i use mediaportal as my frontend on my main htpc...

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: all vids play perfect on mpc-hc, but all vids glitch in HS. I tried both 1.3 and 1.31...

+1 for me, I'm seeing the same thing on my cocktail, which has Intel IvyBridge HD4000 graphics.... MP4 Videos play fine in Windows Media Player but are completely garbled in HyperSpin (you can hear the audio playing however)...

+1 for me, I'm seeing the same thing on my cocktail, which has Intel IvyBridge HD4000 graphics.... MP4 Videos play fine in Windows Media Player but are completely garbled in HyperSpin (you can hear the audio playing however)...

ditto!

my htpc has an ivy bridge 3570k, with hd4000 graphics...

at least we are not alone!

Archived