Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm never noticed that before on their order page, so for users that want more than 32 outputs, say like 2 LEDWIZs running of the same computer when you order your LEDWIZ I guess the ID is set by the manufacturer based on what you specify in this drop down?

Wonder if this ID can be set by an end user, or if you ordered two LEDWIZ both with #1 could you use them together. And if they do have to be assigned with unique IDs either by the manufacturer or end user can the VP software specify which device to use by ID?

That makes sense, is it only when you order a LEDWIZ from the factory that the #2 or different ID can be set? Or is there a way to set the ID yourself

You have to order it that way. In talking to Randy (GroovyGameGear), there is no way to change it after the fact.

have problems with installing this step ledwiz board :

and put it on your Visual Pinball tables folder after we need to register it on Windows, go to execute and type:

For LedWiz

Regsvr32 your tables folderl/Visual Pinball/Tables/ledwizm05.ocx

my tables folder is in C/Program Files/Visual Pinball/Tables

What is the correct line plz ?

Gives error ,can't find module ( but in dutch language :-) )

Understood guys!

Question, how many Siemens Solonids are you guys running in your cabs, was going to go with 7:

2 flippers

2 slingshots

3 bumpers

Hi Lettuce,

I can offer you a discount of 5%

Wolf how do i go about getting this 5% discount, about to order from your shop?

these leds are no cree's.

cree's are high quality, fine selected and ultrabright high power leds. spend the extra bucks, you won't regret it. pay once - cry once :D:bebored::reddy:

Buy crees... if my resistors come in this weekend ill post a video also.

yes, take the 342lumen. 22ohm 9watt are ok for 12vdc

Well they come in 10, 18 and 22 ohm ratings, i take it the higer the ohm the greater resistance they have? As i can also get hold of some 11w 10ohm resistors, would the 9w ones still be better?

Also is it just 1 resistor per cree so id only need 5 resistors, i wouldnt need any for the Siemens Solonids would i?

And 1 final thing would a 100watt 8.5amp meanwell psu be enough to power the solenoids etc??

Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure i can get everything from a few places as possible

no, take the 22ohm/9watt. you need 1 resistor per color = 4 resistors for 1 cree, if you drive RGBW.

for the siemens contactors you need only a diode (I use 1n4007), no resistor.

take the 150w 12vdc psu, better for peak current.

Hey Chris, great cab, question about your flipper buttons, what LED lit ones are you using? I'm using transparent buttons with leaf springs currently. I suppose I could install some kind of lighting for them with LEDs.

Wondering if you are using a ready made button solution or just lighting the transparent cabinet ones. Also, what does the lighting give you, does it just let you set the color when the game loads using the ledcontrol software, or do the ROMs actually have in game events that you can light these according to? I imagine it would be neat to have the secondary flippers light when they are active.

Archived