Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

A Merry Christmas to all 2017

gigapig

As Santa is now on his way to our good friends in Australia and New Zealand, I would like to wish all our members a Happy Christmas. 

Thank you for all you have done, there has been some absolutely stunning artwork produced this year, new ways to theme Hyperspin and updates to the awesome apps we use. 

Let us know what you are up to for Christmas and I hope you all have a great time. 

Regards 

Giga

Nice shares gentlemen,  love it. I saw a bottle of Gentleman Jack this morning in the supermarket, wish I treated myself now. 

We are off to the in-laws in Somerset tomorrow morning, we'll be listening to 106.7 Lite FM for New York on the way down via some Internet radio. Then I shall get started on the grandparents alcohol stash when we arrive just before the turkey comes out. 

19 minutes ago, griffin518 said:

I'm jealous of all your loot.. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Christmas brought us a cold front, so that's terrific. It's been ~5 deg F in Chicago. We also got a new puppy; it's made the frequent walks a challenge. 

Here's a pic of the little guy:

IK8sXv9.jpg

He's really lovely :)

My bro in law is in Cincinnati and told it was like -14. Chilly. 

Archived