Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Worst front end ever? Yeah..

joekramer

Well thank you? You're of course allowed to have your opinion, little immature way to do so though.

So should I just remove you're account, seems to be a waste of space to anyone anyway.

GameEx is my vote for the worst. Modeled after MCE. the ugly XP version. When you finally do navigate the terrible setup and menu. You are greated with something that looks like mala or mgalaxy or maxius arcade or AdvanceMENU or .........others.

It has 3d cabinets though. I would love to have a 3d model of the selected system in a FE.

Actually, I found HyperSpin about 3 or so years ago. I donated to become a Platinum member and got a lifetime subscription at Emu Movies. Still, couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to. And all I really wanted was MAME to work. I abandoned it for a long time. If I could admit anything then, it would be that HyperSpin isn't documented well.

I found it again after wanting to get my arcade cabinet going again. Luckily, this time around, I found some help from some forum members. I got lucky and got HyperSpin to work with MAME and now am working to add other systems as well as customizing my own content.

I wouldn't say that it is coded poorly. It is actually coded so liberally that it has allowed so much customization through 3rd party applications. But still, it isn't documented well. With that said, clearly you are frustrated. So instead of bashing HyperSpin, why not ask for help. None of us here came from the womb knowing how to get HyperSpin up and running, but we have all arrived at a point of comfort with setting it up and have our own expertise.

So with that said, here is a genuine offer to provide assistance. Let me/us know where you are stuck and we are happy to help.

Why in name of donkey Kong's fire barrel did this thread reach 2 pages.. Fuck his opinion

Cause it is a troll post and everyone loves trolls.

Trolololol a trolling we will go.

Hmmm. Slapping him in the face with a wet fish or a turkey slap??? Or both! Brilliant.

So should I just remove you're account, seems to be a waste of space to anyone anyway.

Account removal seems the logical choice.

I can't believe anyone is letting this guy rattle them.....

Everyone has their own taste in front ends, games etc. If he doesn't like HS he is allowed that opinion. Just like the mac/pc debate. That is what keeps the world interesting. While I understand people being loyal to a front end sports team etc....

I don't think every disagreement needs to end in a ban.

Archived