My Emumovies projects

DamnedRegistrations

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up: I completed a ton of vids and have been waiting for a couple weeks now on Circo to process and upload them. I guess he must be busy or something. I redid the entire Vectrex vid set and around 30 new games to the updated db, around 70 MAME vids I was missing and a LOT more from various other systems. Pretty much filling in all the gaps from NES to Sega Saturn. I also started on not only redoing the whole low quality NEC PC Engine vid set, but also Atari ST too which we currently have 0 vids for. I'll never finish that one though as there are over 2,900 games in the db, maybe if I was paid for it lol. But I'll try to get some more done.

I'll post another update when my vids are officially uploaded if Circo ever reappears   :turned:

Indeed, and where is Circo at? :(

Don't know. I wish I was able to finalize and upload my vids over there instead of waiting on him to do it everytime. That way I could process them right after recording and be done with it. But now I must wait just like everyone else.

On a sidenote: Atari ST is annoying to record. Having to use Bandicam as FRAPs won't work with either Steem SSE or Hatari.

They don't offer those options the way most emulators do. Steem SSE has Direct3d except there's a bug with it that occurs on many systems, including mine. Where it has forced bilinear and it can't be disabled. Hatari has no backend options, only screen size settings.

It's no big deal though as I just run them at fullscreen, record with Bandicam, then crop and resize the vids afterward. The main problem is dealing with the games themselves.

UPDATE

Vectrex galore!

Circo is getting around to finalizing my vids. keep an eye out on the updates over there. I'm not sure how many he plans on getting to but right now you can finally grab the entire new Vectrex video set I did, so fire up Hypersync or grab them off Emumovies FTP. If you want the matching system setup, you'll have to grab my zip file from the database update topic HERE

Make sure to read the included Read Me file so you put the files in the correct places. Afterwards you'll just have to set your controls and such in ParaJVE because the needed config file will overwrite your emulator settings. Yeah I hate how it's like that too but ParaJVE stores its own rom database from within which is needed for RocketLauncher.

GCE Vectrex -- 66 vids  

Note: there are 3 games added to the db that are not playable yet, so they won't have vids. They are the 3D games which required special goggles to play.

Minor Update

Did the video for Attack of the Mutant Penguins for Jag. It was marked unplayable before but it runs fine in Virtual Jag. If only Jag emulation didn't suck, I could do the rest of the missing vids but there are a bunch of unplayable games. Still a ton of MAME, NES and various other vids to come. I'll update again when they're finalized.

Atari Jaguar -- 1 vid

UPDATE

All the missing Nintendo Famicom vids are now uploaded. I'll upload the latest database so you can sync and grab everything properly. This one is hard to keep up with though as there are new translation patches almost every week or so. All the patches can be found on romhacking.net HERE

If you're feeling lazy, just grab all the games from my Google Drive. Many of you have links to it already so just check the Famicom folder.

Nintendo Famicom.xml

Nintendo Famicom -- 37 vids

The GameBoy intro video is in black and white but in RetroArch I use the GameBoy shader (green and black) so would love to see a new intro for the GameBoy using that shader!

Hey Retro, I also use a nice shader in Retroarch, with the GB border, looks amazing!

Your suggestion to record them in this shader is nice, but it's not practical now, it would mean a huge rework, GB has over 800 titles alone and we have all the videos available already.

A suggestion for you, since you like the green tint like me, is to use a transparent green tint in your video border, I'm posting a screenshot here so you can see how it looks like.

Now that I look at this, I notice how the green tint is not right, and I could add a pixelated looks, but the idea is that anyway.

1_zpscpng99bp.jpg

And this one is how it actually looks in a 40" screen, much more like the original GB LCD:

2_zps3a4n6ol5.jpg

Danmed, nice job, I just PMed you, maybe I can be of some help with the videos.

Hey Retro, I also use a nice shader in Retroarch, with the GB border, looks amazing!

Your suggestion to record them in this shader is nice, but it's not practical now, it would mean a huge rework, GB has over 800 titles alone and we have all the videos available already.

A suggestion for you, since you like the green tint like me, is to use a transparent green tint in your video border, I'm posting a screenshot here so you can see how it looks like.

Lol...I was thinking of just the intro video! Doing all the game videos would be a massive task! Maybe one day  :teehee:

I've tried using the green overlay but it's not quite the same.

If I ever get on top of all my other projects I might take on the task myself one day!

Wasn't sure where to post this here but since there are no announcements, figured I'd try to keep people up to date so they'd know to head over to Emumovies and grab the new videos. I'll try to keep this topic up to date on releases if I remember to lol

So I finally finished going through the N64 video set and redoing all the problematic vids, as in footage that had messed up audio or graphic glitches. These can usually be remedied by using a different emulator or plugin setup. It's all a complete pain but I'm glad to say it's over. I also filled in the gaps and did the missing vids from the latest project db. Only 2 vids will be missing now, for the two unplayable Star Wars games. Circo still has a few videos to finalize but otherwise it's complete.

http://emumovies.com/forums/topic/12483-nintendo-64-video-snaps-m/

I'm currently working on the big list of missing Game Boy vids from the latest db update, mostly all Japanese games. Gotten about 80 vids already.

my congratulations good job thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived