Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the mirror effect may be cool.

Tried some stern graphics on my backboard and found that it seemed to flatten the 3d illusion of the table but a 3d graphic like this may be excellant..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twilight-Zone-Pinball-Stunning-3-Piece-Cab-Art-Decal-Set-NEW-/280829807550?pt=UK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item4162c2cbbe

the twilight zone custom sideboard decals are nice. I also like cab specific sideboard idea, but I don't know if it feels "ok" for every table.

here is a cool example for an AFM

afm-1.jpg

rockyrocket seems also be right that a static image flattens the 3D illusion on VP cabs.

so maybe better go the reflective/mirror way - so it's more univeral and give a bit of 3D.... hmmmm

I was playing TOM the other night and thought it was so cool seeing the ball at the top rollovers in a reflection. Immediately I thought of the mirror blades, but didn't want to spend so much for a maybe... I look forward to see your cabinet with the mirrored sides. I think it will add no only flasher reflection, but also increase the depth realism. Hope so!

After helping my friend pick up his IM with the mirror blades over the weekend I decided to try a cheap door mirror just on the sides.

I have not cut glass before so hopefully it will go well. The door mirror, glass cutter and mounting tape are about $12 total. If I don’t like it I am no out much money.

After helping my friend pick up his IM with the mirror blades over the weekend I decided to try a cheap door mirror just on the sides.

I have not cut glass before so hopefully it will go well. The door mirror, glass cutter and mounting tape are about $12 total. If I don’t like it I am no out much money.

you can also get mirrored plexi/acrylic which cuts easy, so maybe look into that.

that's the way I wired it:

2012-02-15%252015h28_10.jpg

hi i can see green,violett,blue go to the led stripe thats ok

the red one to the led stripe thats ok

four connetctions thats finished

the input green,violett,blue and red and gray is ok

i go from led wiz rgw to the flipperbuttons rgb led thats came from wolfsoft

and from the same connector from the ledwiz to the 4 Kanal 12V Relais Relay Modul for PIC ARM AVR Arduino

or go i from the ledwiz to the 4 Kanal 12V Relais Relay Modul for PIC ARM AVR Arduino and from there to the flipper button rgb led's and stripes ???

i can see a white cable 3 times for what is this????

got some opto relays for a nice price... my cab is now 100% opto controlled :D Ledwiz stays cool and my flashers are now 700ma per output:

DSC04631%2520%2528Gro%25C3%259F%2529.JPG

switched also to 5v, so I need just 3watt resistors for the flashers.

but it was a real PITA to solder that thing :stupid::stoned:

thanks to the optos I drive my backbox and playfield flashers with 350mA each. before was 300mA backbox and 100mA playfield. now they are really flashing :D

if you use original cree rgb led you could drive them with 700ma - for the ultimative FLASH :D

Archived