Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

1: who is rudy, and why do i want to know him ?

2: with rudy around me, i think not !

3: what kind of mushrooms you think i am on ?

4: done !

:laugh::laugh:

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is a first ledwiz gameplay vid of jpsalas' new white water table (switch to 480p for better quality):

[youtube hd]7c6pIS9u490[/youtube hd]

there is also the shaker on the left ramp active (check out "W47 300 I30/W71 2300 I17") ... you can't see it, but you can feel it :viking:

the backbox and topper flashers are connected to the strobe, also the gearmotor on bigfoot.

hmm, that's the reason why some people report that vp is faster when they run it through hyperpin

cause in hyperpin some part of the code (flash player maybe) removes all power savings and releases the full potential of the pc

mainboard has 2 x16 PCIe slots, which run at 8x/8x when in dual mode. The only boards that can run 16x/16x are the ones with X58 chipset (and some older nvidia chipsets).

8x/8x is just fine - you don't need 16x/16x for stutterfree gameplay.

check out if your mainboard supports 8x/8x in dual mode - then everything is fine... but there are some other mainboards which supports only 8x/4x in dual mode. check it out before you buy.

i think vlc solves stutter only outside of hyperpin

in hyperpin it is not necessary to use it cause hyperpin speeds things up

looks like hp and vlc have the ability to turn off all power saving features and speed up cpu and vp

Chris,

I have been out of the loop for a while, but i am reading that having vlc in the background when running hyperpin and VP , solves the stutter?

Welcome back my fellow Dutchman !

It could help on some newer CPU boards, but you are better of using the new config without PWM from the LEDwiz site (topic found here).

Or just start over with the new alternative being developed at the moment, you can find more info over here.

Nice to see you back njay !

Archived