Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woher wissen die 3strobos wieviel mah sie nehmen dürfen die sind ja durch Wiederstände nicht begrenzt, habe das genauso gebaut läuft alles auf 12 Volt

How do the 3strobos how much they can take mah are not limited by resistors, which have just built everything runs on 12 volts

Die Art und Weise Chris seine verdrahtet hat hier GGG ist in Serie. Jede LED hat eine 3,6-Volt-Abfall über sie Approximatley und der Konstantstrom-Treiber schützt vor Überlastung.

Sicher, ohne Widerstände zu verwenden.

The way Chris has wired his here GGG is in series. Each LED has approximatley a 3.6 volt drop across it and the constant current driver protects it from overload.

Safe to use without resistors.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris, i just got my DMD plasma 12v from vishay , and mameman is currently designing my dmd speaker panel, but how do you mount the dmd? just screw it on the back? do you need spacers etc? can you post a pic of yours plz? thx

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Matt, good to know.

Was just going to order one of the 15.6" monitors and I noticed in the description that it's a USB powered and doesn't even need a VGA cable.

Never heard of this, are you guys using those features? Or maybe this is not the same monitor..

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/aoc-aoc-15-6-widescreen-led-monitor-e1649fwu-e1649fwu/10191474.aspx?path=026070833be4c6b7606880fe155f8295en02

AOC 15.6" Widescreen LED Monitor (E1649FWU)

This portable 15.6-inch widescreen LED-backlit display is the ideal laptop accessory. Add real estate easily with the elegant, ultra-thin AOC E1649FWU. It requires no external power source or VGA cable, because it draws power from your computer's USB plug (which also delivers the video feed). Pivot the built-in stand from portrait to landscape mode to optimize viewability for applications.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Chris,

First compliments with your Big Bang Pin. It sure did inspire me to build a pin cab too!

Question: what did you use as fingerguards for the three 220mm Akasa fans.

I can see you mounted them on the outside over the Akasa fans.

Ton

• 3 weeks later...

Archived