Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Technical Support

Rain

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting here for a Hypersync technical issue, as I may have went the wrong route and PM'd directly 2-3 days ago.

2 things:

#1 i setup my hypersync on a test machine, then moved the HDD to its final destination machine, and now hypersync wont accept my login credintials. After reading the forums, it appears moving the HDD cause this issue, and my account needs "reset" on your end.

#2. i'd like the coupon code to emumovies please :) (i read about the 25% discount for platinum members)

thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Same problem like another user

Switched from XP to Windows 7, switched from HDD to SDD, now back to HDD, emumovies login not working - please reset

EDIT: moved back to the original System (XP) and the original HDD -> question "Transfer Licence" answered with Yes - it works now.

Ok I'm stumped

Firstly I think hypersync is brilliant and I got it working no problem with nes, mame and the cartridge based systems. Now I come to the psx games and nothing is downloading. I've been using hyperrom2xml to build my own databases and that's worked fine with mame and nes etc but think it must struggle with folders full of bin/cue files. I've tried building a database based on my .7z zip filenames alone and that hasn't worked either- hypersync downloads nothing.

The games launch fine in hyperspin (using the full playstation xml off the site) so what am I doing wrong here?

Please do not use rom2xml to create a database it will create a bad xml file, use dons list generator. And if cue files are giving you double go to playstation iso folder and in the top search bar type .cue and then cut and paste all the cue files in another folder till your done, then you can bring them back.

Please do not use rom2xml to create a database it will create a bad xml file, use dons list generator. And if cue files are giving you double go to playstation iso folder and in the top search bar type .cue and then cut and paste all the cue files in another folder till your done, then you can bring them back.

Cheers Sandman. I actually got some stuff to download last night by not ticking the box that says 'Only download rom files you possess'. No box art or artwork though. I got rom2xml off the downloads section so I guessed it would be okay to use?? Will try dons tool later

Rom2xml will mess up names with the & in the name because It needs to have &;amp or something similar. Not sitting in front of computer at the moment. There's something else it forgets to but can't recall. Also dons tools will let you exclude games from your XML easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to log in Hypersync to Hyperspin and emumovies and click on login and nothing happens. Yes I'm an elite member at emumovies and platnium member on Hyperspin.

Do I use my usnername on the website or the FTP usernames?

Thanks

Hello,

Just signed up, got MAME set up (MAME64) and it works well in HyperSpin. Fire up HyperSync and create a job, go to sync and nada. Running Win8, so .NET4.0 install goes nowhere. L'il help?

Thanks!

Are you using hyperspin 1.3 nd hyperlaunch 2.25c ? alos are you using the new hypersync 3 ?

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?24906-HyperSync-3-(pr)-Released!

Excellent questions and shame on me for not supplying that info!

HyperSpin 1.3

HyperLaunch 2.25c (wasn't before, but just found the upgrade thread and took care of it then tried HyperSync again. Same result.)

HyperSync 3 (fully updated)

Thanks!

Excellent questions and shame on me for not supplying that info!

HyperSpin 1.3

HyperLaunch 2.25c (wasn't before, but just found the upgrade thread and took care of it then tried HyperSync again. Same result.)

HyperSync 3 (fully updated)

Thanks!

Maybe you mame set itself ? this is from the page with hypersync

HyperSync WILL NOT support any other ROM sets other than proper NO-INTRO sets. This will never change, even in future versions of HyperSync. Even if HyperSpin itself supports other ROM sets in the future such as Goodsets, or Goodmerge I do not want to muddy the waters by adding in this functionality. HyperSpin was designed to be a clean and well organised system and I can not condone anybody wanting to use Goodsets when with a little bit of work using CLRMAMEPRO or Emb's fabulous toolset can create a NO INTRO set in a matter of minutes. Thanks for your understanding.

Just verified that they're NO-INTRO.

"Home" window flashes "MAME, POINTERS" at "Current System" for the briefest of seconds, then stops.

EDIT: Well, it is syncing. . .but only pointer.png. It isn't bringing down themes even though I can download them from the FTP site and have them set to sync (even if ROM isn't present) in HS. So I guess I'm "mostly" configured OK. Hmmm.

Hi, i have problems to login to hyperspin-fe.com. When i restart the aplication the user always is null, i change it every time but nothing changes, can you tell me where is the .ini to edit ????

It seems you logged into hyperspin's website fine, seeing as how you're posting. If you mean hypersync, its for gold and platinum members only.

Good day

What I have done:

(using windows7)

Installed full .NET support as instructed.

Reset

Installed hypersync into C:\HS\3.0.0.1

Installed update

Setup job

Updated Hyperlaunch to 2.5c

Updated Hyperspin to 1.3

Installed updated XML

Set the directories

Fresh install of hyperspin

Testing hypersync on nintendo entertainment system

Cant tell if im properly logged in..tried putting in my real and a fake password to see if it made a difference or provoke and error...no error same behaviour.

Running as admin.

What Happens

Hypersync just flashes for a quick second, and downloads the pointer data, thats all.

The first beep means login to HyperSync is a success, the second beep means login to EmuMovies is a success.

Important Notice

Due to a recent hard drive failure and reinstall of the Windows OS I have been a little behind in development. HyperSync is a beast to program as there are literally thousands of thousands of variables to concern myself over. I plan on starting dev of the new version asap, probably once I get the new drive going my way. I am sorry if anybody has experienced any technical difficulties using the program. I wish I could make HyperSync a fulltime job and devote all my time and attention to it, but I am doing the best that I can with what I have (outdated hardware, slow programming laptop, no Internet), but within a week or two HyperSync will be 100%; just give me a spot of time.

I am having an issue with HyperSync 3 not syncing. I recently moved to a new pc Win7 64bit, i was running hypersync 2 and just installed 3. BTW neither work. I was able to enter my username and password, heard the chime when hitting login. I setup a job for MAME only, when i hit sync it doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't log anything in the status window. .NET 4 is installed.

Archived