Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big Bang Pin - 46/30/15.6 LED Widebody (custom artwork, bezel less, deep playfield)

chriz99

Sounds like a nice little tweak, just thought the separation would be more localised. I've got some spare speakers somewhere, might give this a go...

Chris, back to your T6 strobe array... Would you mind posting a link to the power board and fast switching opto-relay you mentioned? I would really like to install a similar setup of maybe 3 LEDs at the top of my playfield - but probably not as bright as yours!! Cheers.

p.s. any more videos yet? ;)

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thewool

Why not, give it a try with the sound separation. For the t6 strobe you need following parts

3x cree xm-l t6 on star coldwhite (wired in a series for 12vdc use)

http://www.led-tech.de/en/High-Power-LEDs-Cree/CREE-XM-Serie/CREE-XM-L-T6-on-Star-LT-1734_120_170.html

1x constant-current board

http://www.led-tech.de/en/LED-Controlling/Constant-Current-Power-Supply/PowerLine-Constant-Current-Power-Supply--2800mA,-30V--LT-1290_118_119.html

1x opto relay

http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/184260/HALBLEITERRELAIS-POK-1275

@G

thanks man ;)

hehe, eagle eye :D

yes, it's a barco 808 beamer, love the old analog look and feel.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the club :)

I have a barco data 808s, with hd145 lenses with the red and blue color filtered, hd fury 3, htpc, I am a home theater fan for years actually.

In 2003, me and some friends have created a forum about every home theater audio video aspect, it's:cinetson

It's working pretty well, but we speak most of the time french.

And if everything goes well, I will begin my cabinet build next month :tee:

Chris,

I am new to the awesome world of virtual pinball and am already in the pre planning stages of building a cabinet. Looking through all the great comments you and everyone has posted has been very helpful and you have done a ton of great work on your newest cabinet. I just have two questions for you, first, would you mind sharing the measurements for the cabinet you built? and second, what are the buttons on the bottom of your cabinet for, the ones near the flashers? Thanks

Chriz,

I've notice in your vids that the interior of your cab it is always lit so nicely. Do you explicitly light the interior, is that spill over from other sources (PSU Lights, Glowey Fans, etc), or do you use a light source just for shooting your videos?

Also you have buttons underneath your cab, what are they for?

I thought one of them were an alarmbutton in case of robbery :D

2080-336XA.jpg

Hehe. I imagine he has a key fob for alarm arming and disarming. Done playing pinball for the night - bloop bloop (flash flash) - alarm armed.

The interior work light is an awesome thing. I've seen a few cabinets do this now. After sticking your head inside a dark cabinet with a mini flashlight in your mouth a few times, it's not long before you start wanting better lighting in there.

Archived