Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

gigapig promoted to forum moderator

baddeolv

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo much congrats there GigaPig!!! I couldnt have thought of a better person to have such a badge of honor in this place. You really have done so much and helped soo many people around here, more than anyone I know. Dont let it go to your head and dont be too harsh on me when my drunken ramblings get out of hand ;)

Merry Christmas mate!!!

(Now we just need to get Ron done too ;))

Sooo much congrats there GigaPig!!! I couldnt have thought of a better person to have such a badge of honor in this place. You really have done so much and helped soo many people around here, more than anyone I know. Dont let it go to your head and dont be too harsh on me when my drunken ramblings get out of hand ;)

Merry Christmas mate!!!

(Now we just need to get Ron done too ;))

Thanks Austin and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else, this thread has floored me.

After all this time I kind of know some peoples personalities, so "Forgive them for they know not what they do, because it's 2 am and they are clearly pissed" springs to mind :)

Thanks Austin and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else, this thread has floored me.

After all this time I kind of know some peoples personalities, so "Forgive them for they know not what they do, because it's 2 am and they are clearly pissed" springs to mind :)

Pissed=drunk for all us ignorant Americans ;)

Well done mate. Funnily enough I drove through Swindon earlier had I known this then I could have bought you a beer!

Cool, we just had some friends visit from Somerset, and had a great time playing Bubble Bobble, Hyper Sports and Track & Field. We went back to being 12 year olds with the score table.

post-9524-142870664479_thumb.jpg

Archived