fr0stbyt3

HyperSpin 1.5.1 Public Release

Is anyone else getting an issue with rocket launcher? Hyperspin won't launch games after the update (or full install). The log file says it can't find hyperlaunch in the path. I have the rocket launcher exe renamed to hyperlaunch but it says it can't find it. I reset all the paths in hyperHQ but that did not work either. 

11 minutes ago, dangerranger96 said:

Is anyone else getting an issue with rocket launcher? Hyperspin won't launch games after the update (or full install). The log file says it can't find hyperlaunch in the path. I have the rocket launcher exe renamed to hyperlaunch but it says it can't find it. I reset all the paths in hyperHQ but that did not work either. 

There is no renaming necessary you need to open the settings.ini found in the settings folder and add the full path to the Rocketlaucher exe. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gigapig said:

There is no renaming necessary you need to open the settings.ini found in the settings folder and add the full path to the Rocketlaucher exe. 

Thank you. I had it set under mame.ini in the settings folder. That did the trick. 

• Like 1

i really happy to see development move on ..:)

i prefer if there  more support for video themes

i try to display menu interface image  ,i can see  icon but menu work behind video theme .

HYPERSPIN 1.5.1 WELCOME

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tspkelleher said:

hi can some one help me where do i put these files on the drive or the desktop top

In your HyperSpin folder. I'd imagine whatever is on your desktop is just shortcuts to the applications in the folder on the drive.

When I update Hyperspin to de 1.51 release, the windows Defender says that is a virus and block the files of Hyperspin.exe and HyperHQ.exe

Have into the files a virus? Is a good update?

Thanks.

Hypertheme is not remembering which zip (theme) it opened. Thus u have to save theme as entire new file then copy back to where original one is loaded from..kinda a anoyance

2 hours ago, Someoneelse said:

Hypertheme is not remembering which zip (theme) it opened. Thus u have to save theme as entire new file then copy back to where original one is loaded from..kinda a anoyance

Afaik hypertheme has not been touched in this release or for a few years

37 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

Afaik hypertheme has not been touched in this release or for a few years

Alright, but it was working fine before 1803 and update for it.Its impossible to edit theme right now , u have to save new theme every time

• Like 1

Only just spotted this thread and great news on a new release! When I click the links in the first post however I get link doesn't exist - have the files moved?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, vaderag said:

Only just spotted this thread and great news on a new release! When I click the links in the first post however I get link doesn't exist - have the files moved?

No,  still there. 

Still not seeing it. Maybe something to do with viewing on mobile??
Will check on a desktop later

On 03/06/2018 at 9:34 PM, dangerranger96 said:

What the hell are you doing? Rocketlauncher is ROCKETLAUNCHER for a reason, you just rename where it says c:\hyperlaunch to c:\RocketLauncher

It is hardly rocket science is it?

On 6/17/2018 at 2:20 AM, thatman84 said:

I would have to run all my images through a PNG to JPG converter then back again to find out. It wasn't simply the center image that gets skewed, however. The other images are all somewhat moved to the right and the top of the larger center image starts at the same position as the smaller images. It's all out of whack. In any case, it's real difficult to test since I use Sophos AV. Sophos freaks out over the new Hyperspin.exe files regardless of how much I tell it to ignore the files and folders. It wipes out the files almost instantly. 

Can somebody send me a few files that are having problems so I can take a look at them. PM me and I can send you my email

9 hours ago, malarrya said:

I would have to run all my images through a PNG to JPG converter then back again to find out. It wasn't simply the center image that gets skewed, however. The other images are all somewhat moved to the right and the top of the larger center image starts at the same position as the smaller images. It's all out of whack. In any case, it's real difficult to test since I use Sophos AV. Sophos freaks out over the new Hyperspin.exe files regardless of how much I tell it to ignore the files and folders. It wipes out the files almost instantly. 

Could you not just do one or 2 images to prove/disprove the theory? I understand the annoying AV thing may put you off though.

On 6/21/2018 at 1:26 AM, thatman84 said:

Could you not just do one or 2 images to prove/disprove the theory? I understand the annoying AV thing may put you off though.

I converted about 20 images to JPG then back the PNG but can't get the new Hyperspin to even download now. Everything is turned off but I guess Malwarebytes and/or Sophos is running the background. I can give you the D&D system complete archive with the new converted images to test with if you'd like. You'll have to set it up as per the instructions. The link to the HyperspinHQ setup is

1 minute ago, malarrya said:

I converted about 20 images to JPG then back the PNG but can't get the new Hyperspin to even download now. Everything is turned off but I guess Malwarebytes and/or Sophos is running the background. I can give you the D&D system complete archive with the new converted images to test with if you'd like. You'll have to set it up as per the instructions. The link to the HyperspinHQ setup is

So this contains everything without any changes? That would be the best starting point.

let me know

37 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

So this contains everything without any changes? That would be the best starting point.

let me know

Well, that's the system files. You'd have to download the wheel images and the other component separately. I can provide you with an archive with all components of the system all ready to go if you'd like .

Sure that would be easier if not to much trouble, maybe separate the 20 converted images so I can try with and without.

FYI if it’s smaller than 48mb (no roms obviously or vids needed) up it to this thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.