Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Avar

9 hours ago, thatman84 said:

Awesome. How many hours do you sleep dude! Not the national recommended adverage im betting

Avar's testicle dangles through a hole in a chair. Attached to that testicle is an electrode and a vice, any closing of eyelid or drooping of head results in a swift wake up.

:morning2::startle::wacko3::geek:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gigapig said:

Avar's testicle dangles through a hole in a chair. Attached to that testicle is an electrode and a vice, any closing of eyelid or drooping of head results in a swift wake up.

:morning2::startle::wacko3::geek:

Well thats sounds like way more fun than all this emulation stuff. Sign me up :diablo:

HyperSpin has a new YouTube channel, amongst other things! Today's HyperUpdate is our inaugural video and I apologize for not being able to mention more of your awesome projects. These are hella time-consuming to make so I'll likely focus on major news and full releases in them but I hope you enjoy them. Cheers!

Special thanks in this video goes out to: @fr0stbyt3 @JSinn @Styphelus @Kondorito @Yeuxkes @diskmach @Circo @ulao @RetroHumanoid @MADrigal @dougan78 @Black Hazor @hardcorehubz @xALPHAxOMEGAx @James Doohan.

Y'all are goin balls to the waaallllllll lately! I'm blown away at the amount of creative effort happening. It's like someone turned the dial up to 93465467% and snapped it right off. Cheers! Special thanks today to @SupraKarma @JSinn @dionymnia @fire10 @Black Hazor @goofers @Kondorito @dougan78 @Accorsi @Krakerman @VoidWalker @husko @Dubbloseven @Prial @Mykillvee @maxcade @KlopjerO @RetroHumanoid @odenmc @diskmach @zbboc @ci2own!

Was awesome to see the wide variety of really cool stuff that got added today! Special thanks goes out to @utfalcon @SamVSsami @FernandoCaldas @RetroHumanoid @diskmach @fr0stbyt3 @NEO207 @SupraKarma @Black Hazor @maxcade @fame-shadow @Mykillvee @Krakerman @ci2own @griffin518 @Kondorito @Prial @husko @VoidWalker and to everyone who helped and participated and supported them in the creation of their amazing work!

The updates keep getting more and more intense! Thanks to everyone for their hard work and I hope you're all having fun while doing it :D Special thanks today to @Neonrage @SupraKarma @shinobi68 @maxcade @srfran @VoidWalker @husko @Kondorito @NEO207 @dougan78 @Mykillvee @Krakerman @xnitramx and everyone who helped with their work!

4 minutes ago, Avar said:

The updates keep getting more and more intense! Thanks to everyone for their hard work and I hope you're all having fun while doing it :D Special thanks today to @Neonrage @SupraKarma @shinobi68 @maxcade @srfran @VoidWalker @husko @Kondorito @NEO207 @dougan78 @Mykillvee @Krakerman @xnitramx and everyone who helped with their work!

another great update. I just hope you wont be starting to make vlogs like that aussie chap does for Launchbox.. he seems nice enough, but he's very distracting.

• Circo unpinned and locked this topic

Archived